Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hello Again!

Hello Everyone,

Well I'm back on now. Once again, sorry for the delay. I've been pretty busy with performances and teaching. First, I would like to thank musicians: Aaron Graves, Steve Beskrone and Eddie Jones for performing with me at the 9th Pastoral Anniversary Celebration Jazz Brunch this past Saturday. It was fabulous. I would like to think Sister Terrie Fortune, Sister Cynthia Pryor(Mom) for the love and support; Deacon Woods and Deaconess Woods for their hospitality. Also the church members, what a great audience.

What's coming up!

Friday, October 9th, 7:30 PM at the Ice House Cafe in (760 Elden Street) Herndon, VA. Please come! It's gonna be fun with Paul Wingo, Steve Zerlin and Leland Nakamura on the stage with me.

I'm planning for more concerts and performances for the Washington, DC region. Please stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment